What is the correct spelling for PLAYSLIST?
This word (Playslist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLAYSLIST
- palmist A beautiful palmist, for whom George deserted his business at eleven in the morning, was just the sort of person who might prove extremely interesting to me.
- persist She could not but see the danger that awaited him, should he persist in leaving home, to cast himself among strangers.
- philatelist When gladly he chose her, He didn't suppose her A philatelist, always agape For novelties, yet She had all of the set Of triangular stamps of the Cape.
- plasticity To inquiries respecting this trait of comparative plasticity, in its relations to precocity and early completion of mental development, may fitly be added inquiries respecting its relations to the social state, which it helps to determine, and which reacts upon it.
- platonist Platonist philosophy strove to give rational expression to this movement, to reconcile cultivated moral sense with the worships of the past, to find a bond between the vagrant religious fancies of the crowd and the remote esoteric faith of the philosophic few.
- pluralist Warm regards, fellow pluralist.
- populist Trumbull's speech was published in the newspapers and in pamphlet form as a Populist campaign document.
- psalmist "The entrance of the word giveth understanding to the simple," says the Psalmist.
- pugilist At five years old Peter was sent to the village school, where he continued till he was fifteen; and there he was more distinguished as a pugilist than as a book-worm.
- give one idea
- is at height
- most glottal
- emotional appeal
- hardship tale
- hypocritical respect
- full voiced