What is the correct spelling for PLAYT?
This word (Playt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLAYT
- plaid Rotha was dressed well, in the abovementioned chocolate plaid ; her linen collar and cuffs were white and pretty like other people's; the dress was well made; Rotha's abundant dark hair, now growing long, was knotted up loosely at the back of her head, her collar was tied with a little cherry coloured bow; and her whole figure was striking and charming.
- plait Another girl's plait cut.
- plant We can send them, moreover, with orders to fetch a certain number of any particular fruit or plant , and they scarcely ever forget or blunder.
- plat It was not only the gates, but the general appearance of the road as well, that astonished young Pagebrook: a public road, consisting of a single carriage track, with a grass plat on each side, fringed with thick undergrowth and overhung by the branches of great trees, was to him a novelty, and a very pleasant novelty too, in which he was greatly interested.
- plate Harold informed his plate that he wasn't talking about scholars.
- plato And to the north wuz the Academy of Plato , and that of Aristotle wuz not fur away.
- platte I had met him for the first time at McPherson station in the Platte valley, in 1871, when he came to me with a horse, and the simple introduction that he was a friend of Cody's.