What is the correct spelling for PLEADE?
This word (Pleade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLEADE
- lead No, thou know'st orders, ethics, and hast read All oeconomics, know'st to lead – A PANEGYRIC TO SIR LEWIS PEMBERTON by Robert Herrick
- leader Once you're tagged lame the game is follow the leader Everybody want a piece of your scrilla, so you gotta keep it realer – The Streets is Watching by jay-z
- peeled While this operation was going on, he peeled some of the fruit we had collected.
- piled A standing train of loaded flat-cars gleamed in the electric light like a long high-piled drift of new-fallen snow.
- plaid He pointed at his plaid shawl!
- pleader Herein this philosophy is the unconscious pleader for all human deterioration.
55 words made from the letters PLEADE
3 letter words made from PLEADE:ade, adp, ale, alp, ape, dal, dle, edp, eel, eld, epa, lad, lap, lea, led, lee, pad, pal, pdl, pea, pee, pel.
4 letter words made from PLEADE:alee, alep, dale, deal, deep, dlee, eade, elea, epae, epel, lade, lape, lead, leap, leda, pale, peal, peed, peel, plea.
5 letter words made from PLEADE:daele, deepa, delap, edale, epeda, leape, leepa, padle, pedal, pedle, pelea, peled, plead.