What is the correct spelling for PLEAEE?
This word (Pleaee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLEAEE
- pale Well, I'm losin' weight and a turnin' mighty pale Looks like I got a tiger by the tail. – I've Got a Tiger By the Tail by Sara Evans
- peace Soon as her fleets appear, their terrors cease, And all the northern world lies hush'd in peace. – A Letter from Italy by Joseph Addison
- pearl All that he asks in return is, that he may receive as his bride the peerless Chaoukeun, the pearl beyond all price."
- peel Our small cook can help get ready the raisins, currants, citron, orange peel , and apples while the beef is boiling, and then will be delighted to do the chopping.
- pewee This bird's nest, as well as his song, is unlike that of our wood-pewee.
- pleader He talks as man to man, and gives us, not the specious argument of an eloquent pleader in defence of trusts, but just that view of his trust and its work that his own conscience impels him to take.