What is the correct spelling for PLEAGE?
This word (Pleage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLEAGE
- ledge She moved towards the same dangerous ledge of rock where I had last seen her on that day before she vanished in the mist.
- mileage The Waterford and Limerick had its headquarters at Limerick, its southern terminus at Waterford, its northern at Sligo-a direct run from south to north of 223 miles, certain branch lines making up the rest of its mileage.
- page "I thought I saw her writing on this page," I answered.
- peerage "What, this confounded peerage!
- pillage Now follows the scene of pillage; the red ants, with their powerful mandibles, tear open the sides of the negro ant-hill, and rush into the heart of the citadel.
- blew it