What is the correct spelling for PLEAST?
This word (Pleast) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLEAST
- last At a dinner so various, at such a repast, Who'd not be a glutton, and stick to the last: – Retaliation: A Poem by Oliver Goldsmith
- lest Lest you deny yourselves the pleasure, I will aid your warships.
- past It is better to have too little past , as we have, than too much, as they have.
- pest A desperate and continual desire for sleep is the pest that haunts the rural visitor to New York and Miss Adair's young health was easily its prey.
- plait Unite the petals neatly together, making a small plait between each.
- plaster The bullet holes were all there in the plaster in the ceiling so we supposed it to have been true.
- academicians The Asian Scientist 100 list is an annual handpicked selection of 100 prize-winning Asian researchers, academicians , innovators and business leaders from across the Asia-Pacific region.
125 words made from the letters PLEAST
5 letter words made from PLEAST:aelst, alpes, apest, aspel, astle, lapse, leaps, least, leats, lepas, lepta, pales, paste, pates, peals, pelas, pelat, pelts, pesta, pestl, petal, plate, pleas, pleat, plesa, salet, salpe, selat, sepal, sepat, setal, slate, spate, speal, speat, spela, spelt, splat, stael, stale, stape, steal, stela, taels, teals, tepas, tesla.
3 letter words made from PLEAST:ale, alp, als, alt, ape, apt, asl, asp, ate, atp, eat, epa, est, eta, lap, lat, lea, let, pal, pas, pat, pea, pel, pes, pet, psa, pst, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, sle, spa, stp, tap, tea.
4 letter words made from PLEAST:alep, alps, apse, atle, east, eats, esla, lape, last, late, lats, leap, lest, lets, pale, pals, past, pate, peal, peat, pelt, pest, plat, plea, sale, salp, salt, sate, seal, seat, sept, seta, slap, slat, spat, step, tael, tale, tape, taps, teal.