What is the correct spelling for PLEATES?
This word (Pleates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLEATES
- plate Then they came back to his plate , and he sighed.
- plautus He had been colleague of the emperor in the consulship, but he had the misfortune to be father-in-law of Rubellius Plautus , whose lofty descent and popularity drew down the sentence of death, even in distant exile.
- please Please remember-" "Oh, you turned it out, did you?
- pleased Your roommate, Miss Wilson, would not be at all pleased to have me.
- pleat Mrs Denton lifted the corner of her apron, and began to pleat it.
- pleated In the bosom of his broad-pleated shirt, made glossy with paraffin starch, there was set an old-fashioned cluster-diamond stud-so enormous that it looked like a large family of young diamonds in a golden nest.
- pleiades "Wong has picked up on a problem in the Pleiades sector, and left this morning.
- Plateaus This they traversed until they came to plateaus, terminating in foothills, crevassed by gorges deep and narrow.
- Palates The preliminary formalities of the trial had furnished nothing to tickle the palates of the sensation-loving crowd.
- prelates Still, so firm is the hold taken by the notion that the socialists are the special champions of social justice, that one of our most respected prelates has actually defined socialism in that sense.
- relates There was no doubt a common outcry against the act of resignation at the time, but the outcry against certain Ministers of the Peelite group was still louder, and their conduct, as Mr. Morley relates , was pronounced to be "actually worse than Lord John's."
- pleads In wild terror he pleads for life-bare life.
- plots He was not a careful artist like Terence, studying either finish of style, perfect consistency in the development of his characters, or the working out of his plots to a harmonious conclusion.
- pleas The Lord Chief Justice of the Common Pleas , the Right Hon.
- palliates It is the motive that either palliates or makes the crime.
- pulsates For in it pulsates the heartbeat of the primitive Christian faith, as witnessed by the apostles, and experienced anew by the Reformer."
- pleases He can go or stay as he pleases .
- plates She had small channels with long plates , but her list, on my side, hove them somewhat high, beyond my reach, and I perceived that to get aboard I must seek an entrance on the larboard hand.
- plaits Your letter, with its tale of snow and great quiet forests, and the picture you drew me of the funny little girl with the flaxen plaits and the red stockings, made me remember it.
- pates But fair speeches wonnot heal broken pates ; and a mouthfool of moonshine will send a man hungry to bed.
- pelts "It's cur'us that you git more o' them black pelts around here than anybody else higher up north.
- palettes The more ancient painters' palettes -and we have some which date from the Fifth Dynasty-have compartments for yellow, red, blue, brown, white, black, and green.
- pleats Jacqueline smoothed the ruffled pleats on her full gray skirt.
- PLATS From the windows you look into the garden, not flourished with parterres, but divided into plats of fragrant herbs and flowers, with here and there a little marble table, or basin of the purest water.
- pleaders "I know you would never have done it if circumstances had not been hard pleaders in my cause.
- academicians He was a man of no great ability or vigour, but he was accompanied by eight distinguished academicians , elected by the Senate.
178 words made from the letters PLEATES
5 letter words made from PLEATES:aelst, alete, alpes, apest, aseel, aspel, astle, eales, easel, easle, elate, estle, lapse, leape, leaps, lease, least, leats, leepa, leest, leets, lepas, lepta, leste, letea, paese, pales, paste, pates, peals, peate, peels, peets, pelas, pelat, pelea, peles, pelts, pesta, pestl, petal, petes, plate, pleas, pleat, plesa, salet, salpe, seale, seeta, selat, sepal, sepat, setal, slate, sleep, sleet, spate, speal, speat, speel, spela, spelt, splat, splee, stael, stale, stape, steal, steel, steep, stela, stele, taels, teals, tease, telae, tepas, tepes, tesla.
3 letter words made from PLEATES:ale, alp, als, alt, ape, apt, asl, asp, ate, atp, eat, eel, epa, ese, est, eta, lap, lat, lea, lee, let, pal, pas, pat, pea, pee, pel, pes, pet, psa, pst, sap, sat, sea, see, sep, set, sle, spa, stp, tap, tea, tee.
4 letter words made from PLEATES:alee, alep, alps, apse, atle, ease, east, eats, eeas, elea, else, epae, epel, esla, lape, last, late, lats, leap, lees, lest, lets, pale, pals, past, pate, peal, peat, peel, pelt, pest, plat, plea, sale, salp, salt, sate, seal, seat, seel, seep, sele, sept, seta, slap, slat, spat, step, taee, tael, tale, tape, taps, teal, tepe.