What is the correct spelling for PLEAYS?
This word (Pleays) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLEAYS
- play Would you believe it, this is the only London square left for us to play in?...
- plea The sepulchres of those we love, We place at thy command; Against the plea thy grief hath made We close not heart nor hand.
- please I say, Will, don't-please don't!"
- pliers There was one fairly small pair of pliers , a small pick and assorted useless junk.
- plus The Baverois are always plus gentilles than any of the others.
- relays I could not arrange for relays , but if you will give me a letter to the Effendi telling him to give me two hundred pounds, then I will have everything ready and come again within three months.
- Delays And after annoying delays they were allowed to pass with a warning to come soon with more food, or their houses would be burned over their heads.
- Parleys Out of it grew parleys, threats and friction between the various Chinese and Mongolian elements.
- Peas And anyway, I don't think his curse amounts to small peas.
- Plebs "Oh, what are Plebs , if you please?
- Pulleys The cords stretch, the pulleys creak; she rises higher and higher.
- Pears The blossoms grew larger, the fruit fuller and the modest cluster of berries was crowded by pears, apples and larger fruit, until a general air of full luxury was given.
- Plays He plays them over and shows me how to sing them.
- pleads For declining this task he pleads , that he is too old to undertake such a light subject, and also the sacred nature of his profession.
- plans And Jean knew that trouble had come for his plans .
- pals Won't you quit this crazy behaviour, and we'll stay good pals right to the finish?"
- pleas To all these pleas for help she gives a listening ear.
- pays You know what your success means to me, but I know the price a man pays who has tasted ruin.
- pleases "Whatever pleases her best, of course," said Kate.
108 words made from the letters PLEAYS
3 letter words made from PLEAYS:ale, alp, als, ape, asl, asp, epa, lap, lay, lea, ley, lye, pal, pas, pay, pea, pel, pes, ply, psa, pya, sap, say, sea, sep, sle, sly, spa, spy, yap, yea, yes.
4 letter words made from PLEAYS:alep, alps, apse, ealy, easy, elya, esla, espy, eyas, lape, laye, lays, leap, leys, paey, pale, pals, paye, pays, peal, peay, play, plea, pyes, sale, salp, seal, seay, seya, slap, slay, slye, spay, spey, sype, yale, yeap, yeas, yelp, yeps, ypsl.
5 letter words made from PLEAYS:alpes, apley, aspel, aspey, ayelp, ayles, aysel, lapse, leaps, lepas, lyase, pales, palsy, peals, peasy, pelas, peyal, playe, pleas, plesa, pylea, pyles, salpe, sayel, sayle, sealy, selya, sepal, speal, spela, splay, spyal, yales, yaple, yelps.