What is the correct spelling for PLEDEG?
This word (Pledeg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLEDEG
- ledger He drew out a ledger from beneath the desk.
- pellet Every pellet contained skeletons of from four to seven mice.
- piled To release him from prison, she paid all his debts; a mountain of bills, with the lawyers piled above-Pelion upon Ossa, to quote our poets.
- plate She found herself possessed, all at once, of an unaccountable shyness, and she could not lift her eyes from her plate .
- plead Five minutes later Sam was called upon to plead , and he answered firmly: "Not guilty."
- pleader He began his career as a pleader in the courts at the age of nineteen, and continued his practice for forty-four years.
- pleading "That is special pleading ," murmured Durtal.
- Paled She paled with a definite premonition of trouble.
- Pelted This fairly pelted upon her, but she never moved.
- Pleaded "Then for mine," he pleaded.
- pleads The catholic in this country pleads for toleration; in his own he refuses to grant it.
- BLDG Agt., Room 14 Janes Bldg .
- pleaders There it would lie wasting, if some one with less right than I-said the prince of special pleaders -was not the second to find it.