What is the correct spelling for PLEGDE?
This word (Plegde) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLEGDE
- blew it
- legate But one word to the Pope's Legate, or to the Duke of Nevers, and you would see the inside of a dungeon, if not worse.
- peeled The stratum of tubes on the under side of the cap is easily peeled off and separates as shown in the portion of a cap near the right hand side of Fig.
- Pelted The little boys followed him with stones and pelted him, crying, "A madman!
- pillaged As the Tuileries had already been pillaged by the mob, the royal family found themselves without food or clothing, except what they wore.
- pleader He then called on Talleyrand to speak; and that pleader set forth the case of the Bourbons with his usual skill.
- plod That very day the party were to go to Count von Rappoltstein in the village of Rappolts, and this time Ulrich was not to plod along on foot, or he in a close baggage-wagon; no, he was to be allowed to ride a spirited horse.