What is the correct spelling for PLEGES?
This word (Pleges) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLEGES
- alleges The victim alleges that the suspect threatened them with a weapon.
- Elegies The book of elegies he wrote was a touching tribute to his deceased wife.
- ledges The cliffs stretched out into the turbulent ocean below, their sheer surfaces studded with ledges that overlooked the water.
- legs She stood up and stretched her legs after sitting in the chair for hours.
- lieges The knight was loyal to his king and served his lieges with honor.
- loges The loges at the theater provide a more luxurious and private viewing experience.
- PAGES She was reading pages of the novel.
- PEGS Fruit juices are a great way to get your daily PEGS.
- pillages The army pillages every city they conquer, taking everything valuable they can find.
- plagues The continuous spread of COVID-19 plagues the world today.
- plaques The walls of the museum were filled with historical plaques that detailed the significance of their artifacts.
- pleas The defendant entered a guilty pleas.
- please Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- pleases The delicious scent of fresh bread pleases my senses.
- plebes All plebes are required to attend weekly chapel.
- Plebs The patricians often looked down upon the plebs, thinking themselves superior because of their wealth and status.
- pledge She made a pledge to herself to start waking up earlier in the mornings.
- pledged He pledged to never give up on his dream.
- pledges She pledges to work hard and make a difference in her community.
- plexus The solar plexus is an important nerve center located in the abdomen.
- plies The tailor carefully measured out the plies of fabric needed to make the suit.
- plugs I always make sure to unplug all of the plugs before leaving the house for the day.
- plunges The temperature plunges as soon as the sun sets.
- purges The dictator's purges targeted anyone who opposed his regime, resulting in the imprisonment and execution of countless innocent people.
- sledges The team used sledges to transport their equipment across the frozen tundra.