What is the correct spelling for PLEGUE?
This word (Plegue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLEGUE
- league They hadna sailed a league, a league, A league but barely three, When the lift grew dark, and the wind blew loud, And gurly grew the sea.
- plague Before we were threatened with the cattle plague I always made a point of buying my beasts early in the season, beginning in January and buying monthly up to May.
- plagued He went away plagued and puzzled by an annoying question that kept on repeating itself without answer; was it in his power now to rouse the old flame in her blood, to revive the tender fires that once consumed her senses when he caressed her?
- plagues And on this account the Indians feared those days, believing them to be unfortunate, and to carry danger of sudden deaths, plagues, and other misfortunes.
- plaque As the car drew up before its pillared entrance, the Colonel pointed with pride to the brass plaque beside the door on which was engraved the architect's name.
- please "Never again will I try to please you," said her husband.
- plebe "You may not want to box, but you can down Frank Merriwell just the same," declared the big plebe.
- pledge Most of the girls will agree to this, and the majority can be depended upon to do as they pledge themselves.
- plug They called him in one sunny afternoon in May and pulled the plug.
- prague From Tetschen I went to Prague, with Count Joseph Thun, a cousin, with his wife and two sons.