What is the correct spelling for PLENT?
This word (Plent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLENT
- lent To whom his burning coach Eliah sent, And th' royal prophet-priest his harp hath lent; – To My Dear Friend Mr. E. On His Poems Moral And Divine by Richard Lovelace
- pent He glanced beneath the table, in the chair, behind the table, across the piano, and then he began circling the room with pent up rage.
- planet You probably panic, stranded in search of a better planet Realism hard to understand, we stand slanted – As the World Turns by 2pac
- plant I'm rollin up the plant Gucci mane's an alien and you're not even ant – Weird by gucci mane
- pleat you lick my crows feet straight skirt kick pleat automatic overheat – Trick Or Treat by Peaches
- plenty twenty-eight days as a rule are plenty, One year in every four his days shall be reckoned as nine and twenty. – When You Had Left Our Pirate Fold by Unknown Author