What is the correct spelling for PLESEA?
This word (Plesea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLESEA
- lease Our lease is out next week, you know.
- lees They were met by shell fire and a good deal of machine-gun fire from the right flank, the direction of Lees Hill and Outpost Hill, but the Turkish infantry had evidently determined to take no further share in the matter and had vanished from the scene.
- piles There was plenty to do on board, but in doing it I must see the piles of stores on the wharf brought there too late to be of service to our wounded, and now to be abandoned to the Rebels.
- placer "Obviously, since we still have air in the place," commented Placer dryly.
- pleura Then we pass on to third division, with diseases of lung, heart, pericardium, and pleura , with all parts of chest.
- Les Hello, Les ," Frank put in.
- Plebs She shut her eyes sometimes for an instant and tried to see him as her girl's fancy had seen him at Mellor-the solitary, eccentric figure pursued by the hatreds of a renounced Patricianate-bringing the enmity of his own order as a pledge and offering to the Plebs he asked to lead.
- Pele Though Pele came but slowly, she came; and a lake of fire beat at the lofty sides of the volcanic cup.
80 words made from the letters PLESEA
3 letter words made from PLESEA:ale, alp, als, ape, asl, asp, eel, epa, ese, lap, lea, lee, pal, pas, pea, pee, pel, pes, psa, sap, sea, see, sep, sle, spa.
4 letter words made from PLESEA:alee, alep, alps, apse, ease, eeas, elea, else, epae, epel, esla, lape, leap, lees, pale, pals, peal, peel, plea, sale, salp, seal, seel, seep, sele, slap.
5 letter words made from PLESEA:alpes, aseel, aspel, eales, easel, easle, lapse, leape, leaps, lease, leepa, lepas, paese, pales, peals, peels, pelas, pelea, peles, pleas, plesa, salpe, seale, sepal, sleep, speal, speel, spela, splee.