What is the correct spelling for PLESED?
This word (Plesed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLESED
- blessed Then Sir Galahad lifted up his hands and prayed, "Now, blessed Lord! I know that I am truly blessed Everyday I love you And I'll give you my best Everyday I love you---Lyrics powered by LyricFind – Everyday I Love You by boyzone
- closed Lutie closed one eye slowly.
- leased In 1898 William K. Vanderbilt, then president, made the announcement that the New York Central had leased the Boston and Albany Railroad, at that time a lucrative line running from Albany across Massachusetts into Boston.
- palsied This he held up, palsied, before his face, bowed to it thrice, his lips moving soundlessly, then the hand slipped weakly to his knees, the grasp relaxed, and the image clattered on the floor.
- peeled Pears and apples should be peeled with a silver knife, cut into quarters, and then picked up with the fingers.
- placed The same was placed at interest, there to remain until called for by proper authority for the purpose for which it was raised.
- placid The young man's sleep was placid.
- plaster "Well," they says, "have you got that plaster on?"
- played Jocelyn Thew played, three other men, and Murchison.
- plead Thou shalt state my terms to her and plead thine own cause in the same letter.
- please As soon as you please.
- pleased Yet she laughed and seemed pleased.
- Pelted As soon as it was day Nicias put his army in motion, pressed, as before, by the Syracusans and their allies, pelted from every side by their missiles, and struck down by their javelins.
43 words made from the letters PLESED
4 letter words made from PLESED:deep, dlee, else, epel, lees, peed, peel, sede, seed, seel, seep, sele, sled.
5 letter words made from PLESED:deeps, deles, ledes, leeds, pedle, peels, peled, peles, seeld, sleep, speed, speel, speld, splee.
3 letter words made from PLESED:des, dle, edp, eel, eld, ese, led, lee, lsd, pdl, pee, pel, pes, see, sep, sle.