What is the correct spelling for PLETNY?
This word (Pletny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLETNY
- litany I daresay it was fanciful, but the words in the Litany haunted me when I watched her this morning: 'In all time of our tribulation-Good Lord, deliver us.
- pelt After an hour's hard endeavor they had gathered a fine store of meat, while the pelt , after being well washed in salt water, was stretched on a flat rock to dry.
- pelting The beasts were panting a little, but chafed at the bits as we walked them, and tossed their heads uneasily to the pelting of the storm.
- plan What's your plan , Sergeant? If the good Lord worked all night a makin' me a female plan I'd say no thanks Lord I'll just keep Ann – Ann by Glen Campbell
- plant They also use the leaves of the plant here, which are bruised, and water poured upon them, as upon the root.
- plat Mulching potatoes with old shavings at the New Jersey stations increased the total number of tubers on a small plat about 16 per cent and the weight of the crop about 35 per cent.
- platen Scarcely was the king a little refreshed, when he ordered the general in command, and the chief of the general staff to be summoned, and he invited General von Brandis, Count Platen , Count Ingelheim, with Lex and Meding, to be present at the council of war.
- pelts The pelts of bear, panther, wolf, and fox were intermingled with squirrel and wildcat skins, and the displayed wings of eagle, hawk, and kingfisher.