What is the correct spelling for PLETTY?
This word (Pletty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLETTY
- palette They painted with the values-that is to say, with what remains on the palette when abstraction has been made of the colouring matter-a delicate neutral tint of infinite subtlety and charm; and it is with this, the evanescent and impalpable soul of the vanished colours, that the most beautiful pictures are painted.
- patty The more I saw of this sport, the stronger impression Patty and my own children made upon me.
- peaty As one such example, let us suppose a cool spot, with peaty or light vegetable soil, planted in the front with Skimmia and hardy Ferns, Funkia grandiflora, and Lilium rubellum.
- pelt My beautiful dream of happiness was gone, and I sank down into the wet, dirty boat, for the rain to pelt and the salt waves to dash over me.
- petty This was no time to press a petty advantage.
- piety No one came out of doors unless under pressure of business or piety .
- plait Richelieu, s'il vous plait !
- plat Voted a Concurrence with the Order pass'd thereon in the House of Represent'ves That the Petitioners serve the Proprietors of Nashoba Lands with a copy of this Petition, That they may Shew Cause, if any they have on the second Fryday of the Session of this Court in the Fall of the Year, Why the Prayer therof may not be granted, & the Bounds of Groton settled according to the ancient Plat of said Town herewith exhibited.
- plate It had the name "Captain" on a brass plate over the door.
- plato When people ask me how I propose to enjoy Plato without knowing Greek, I ask them to tell me, in return, how they manage to enjoy reading one of the greatest poets in the world, Isaiah, without knowing Hebrew.
- platte The infantry battalion that had camped down on the flats so short a time before was already beyond his jurisdiction, in march toward Fetterman up the Platte .
- platter Use either a meat platter , or two round chop dishes.
- Paulette Before two weeks she was the attraction of the Ambassadeurs, and all Paris has raved of Paulette Fleury.