What is the correct spelling for PLIENT?
This word (Plient) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLIENT
- client "I am and have been for some time," said Rupert, with some dignity, "a private detective, and there's my client ."
- lent "I hope," said Dumay, "that Vilquin will not be able to return to you the sum you have just lent him, and that the villa will remain yours." Mate! I'm zonked absolutely spent I think I'm gonna give up my eyes for lent – Zzzonked by enter shikari
- lint He had had "last whack" at Daddy, who was now busy brushing lint off his trousers.
- paint "It needs paint here and there," says I. "I know," says Vee.
- pent However, he hoped that his body, worn out with fatigue, would sink to sleep before the reawakening of the sorrows so long pent back in his heart.
- pint If you gets lonely, order another pint an' put it down to me."
- plaint Then with a startling suddenness he broke into a soft laugh and to those risen, who could not think what had occasioned it, it sounded more dreadful than any plaint he could have uttered.
- planet The seat of Government is by a direct route nearly six thousand miles distant, and you will have opportunity of travelling in all the different ways practised on this planet .
- plant "It means," said Kathleen, jumping up, "that you are to plant yourself just here, and you are not to stir.
- Planed It had all the things that go to make the best farm-kitchens: such as red bricks and heavy smoke-blackened beams, and a deep hearth with a great fire on it and settles inside, from which one could look up at the chimney-shaft to the sky, and clay pipes and spills alongside, and a muller for wine or beer; and hams and sides of bacon and strings on onions and bunches of herbs; much pewter, and a copper warming-pan, and brass candlesticks, and a grandfather clock; a cherrywood dresser and wheelback chairs polished with age; and a great scrubbed oaken table to seat a harvest-supper, planed from a single mighty plank.
77 words made from the letters PLIENT
5 letter words made from PLIENT:elint, enlit, inept, inlet, leint, lenti, liten, nepit, nitel, pelin, pelni, pilet, pinel, pinte, pline, tinle, tiple.
3 letter words made from PLIENT:enl, ent, epi, lei, let, lie, lin, lip, lit, lpn, net, nil, nip, nit, nlp, pei, pel, pen, pet, pie, pin, pit, ten, tie, tin, tip, tpn.
4 letter words made from PLIENT:ilet, inle, iten, lein, leit, leni, lent, leti, lien, liet, line, lint, lite, nile, nipe, nipl, peil, peli, pelt, pent, piel, pile, pine, pint, plei, plen, teip, teli, tepi, tiel, tile, tine, tnpl.