What is the correct spelling for PLM?
This word (Plm) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLM
- elm Arrived at the elm tree, the girls found the majority of their classmates already there.
- palm The Elder looked down on the charm without touching it, as it lay on Bertrand's palm .
- plum In the garden three or four aged and mossgrown apple-trees stood among the little plots of potatoes, and as many plum -trees in the elder hedge.
- ply I'm not goin' to the ply with you.
- pom Besides, there's a-a way with the pretty creatures, if you take me, and Pom has not got it.
- Pam The underlying thought showed itself in the sudden change of subject, but Pam was not surprised, for in her quiet, shrewd little way she had divined it long ago.
- PL Fa'-wing occurs quite as commonly with women as with men, and in Ambuklao, Benguet Province, I saw a boy of 8 or 9 years whose great toes were spread half as much as those shown in Pl .
- PYM She quietly left the room and wrote a note to Pym , with the consequence that Charles, who had been delayed, entered the House of Commons to find, in his own words, "the birds flown."