What is the correct spelling for PLN?
This word (Pln) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLN
- pan When brown, add stock to cover, and bake until soft in a covered pan .
- pen "Well, Pen , and what are you doing now?
- pin "Not a pin , nor ribbon, except what's necessary to hold up my troublesome horse-load of hair.
- plan There was no time to plan .
- ply That the fishermen ply their calling in vessels so perfectly fitted to their needs is due to a notable exhibition of common sense and enterprise on the part of the United States Fish Commission.
- pun With him even a very simple pun may be used, not only with-out taking away from the strength of what he is saying, but with a vivid increase of impressiveness.
- LN Center-Right coalition: Lega Nord or LN [Umberto BOSSI]; Movement for Autonomy or MpA [Raffaele LOMBARDO]; People of Freedom or PdL [Silvio BERLUSCONI]
- PL It is shown, front and back view, in Pl .