What is the correct spelling for PLNNING?
This word (Plnning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLNNING
- lining And Mopsa, while she sang those last words, burst into tears, which Jack did not like to see; but all the fairies were so very glad, so joyous, and so delighted with her for having come to be their queen, that after a while she dried her eyes, and said to the wrong boy,- "Jack, when I pulled the lining out of your pocket-book there was a silver fourpence in it." I got no silver lining I've got holes in my shoes I'm so tired of whining All these downtrodden blues – Made Of Rats by orange goblin
- pinning It was a true throw, and the rope fell over the man's shoulders, pinning his arms to his sides.
- planking Occasionally she would find a twisted splinter of wood torn from the piles by a hawser or gouged from the planking by heavy freight, or kicked from the floor by the hoofs of horses.
- planning I won't go aboard and let her do-what she's planning to do.
- planting They have a method of planting the vine, which I have not seen before.