What is the correct spelling for PLO?
This word (Plo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLO
- plod It must be as it may; though patience be a tired mare, yet she will plod .
- plop At the sound of the heavy plop alongside horror held me rooted to the spot; but Dominic stepped quietly to the rail and leaned over, waiting for his nephew's miserable head to bob up for the first time.
- plot About who got a plan, who got a plot Whom got got, and who got shot – You Know How We Do It by Ice Cube
- plow I can make more money with my pick and plow With my one-eyed mule and my good ole Jersey cow. – No Hard Times by Merle Haggard
- ply "It is only necessary for you to give them proper directions, sir," said Madame von Lutzow, entreatingly, "for as they know how to ply the needle they will easily understand what to do."
- Flo Flo and I fooled him and took it away.
- Lo And as he asked the question boldly he struck his ball sharply, and, lo!
- PL HAP, s. chance, B 5. p 1. 7; L. 1773; E 2057; luck, success, 5. 402; T. ii. 1454; B 3928, G 1209; good fortune, 3. 1039; h. other grace, a mere chance or a special favour, 3. 810; Happes, pl. chances, B 1. p 6. 7; B 5. m 1. 10; occurrences, 3. 1279.