What is the correct spelling for PLOCIS?
This word (Plocis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLOCIS
- place Other reminiscences of Brook-Farmers tell of the Curtis brothers and their active part in the amusements of the place .
- police "Well, it strikes me we ought to turn up at the police court to-morrow, and see how things go," said Dick.
- policy That my nature is warm, my temper ardent, my disposition-especially in relation to the public service-enthusiastic, I am ready to own; and those who suppose that I have been assuming the dictatorship, have only mistaken for arrogance or assumption that ardor and devotion which are natural to my constitution, and which I may have displayed with too little regard to cold, calculating, and cautious prudence, in sustaining and zealously supporting important national measures of policy which I have presented and espoused....
- public A member of the Cabinet happened to be speaking two days later at a large public meeting in Croydon.
- LOCIS "Dulce est desipere in locis," he would say, "and let the opportunities be frequent and the occasions many."
49 words made from the letters PLOCIS
3 letter words made from PLOCIS:cio, cis, cli, col, cop, cos, cpi, cps, ilo, ipo, iso, lip, lop, oil, ops, pic, poi, pol, psi, sic, sip, sol, sop.
4 letter words made from PLOCIS:clio, clip, clop, coil, cpio, ilpo, ipco, lisp, lops, losi, olic, silo, slip, slop, soil, spic.
5 letter words made from PLOCIS:clios, clops, coils, copil, ipsco, iscol, lisco, picos, scoil, spoil.