What is the correct spelling for PLOE?
This word (Ploe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLOE
- aloe Their mode of cooking, both the flesh and the aloe , is by baking them together in little ovens of stones sunk in the ground, and then heated by fire until they are nearly red hot.
- floe Once I thought it was all over, when a floe we were on became detached from the main pack, and there was barely time to regain the latter by quickly leaping from one cake of ice to the other as the waves and current tore them apart.
- plod But ever and again the sad eyes of his wife turned him from the thought, and he would plod on, thinking, as near as possible, about nothing.
- plop The croak of their lesser brethren is less impressive, yet there is no escape from it on those evenings when the dragon-flies' iridescent wings are folded in sleep, and the birds in the branches are still, when the lilies on the pond have closed their golden hearts, and even the late-feeding trout have ceased to plop and to make eddies in the quiet water.
- plot I slipped up and heard the plot .
- plow Listen, dear, ye've put yer han' t' th' plow ; ye must niver, niver take it away.
- ploy Kazem wanted to ask if Kumpee had said anything more about their dinner engagement with the senator as an effort to establish its veracity-a senator they called uncle as a disingenuous ploy to bring them into a greater stratum of wanting and needing, winds of higher and more pleasurable velocity.
- poe Poe will be here shortly.
- pole But Rob instantly jumped into the water, seized the pole itself, and hauled it out with him.
- sloe Neatly she poured slowsyrupy sloe .
- PLO Prof Robert Colls, Professor of English History at the University of LeicesterIan Michael Davison, PLO terrorist - for which Pan Am Flight 73 was hijacked on 5 September 1986 to free him from serving life imprisonment in a Cyprus prison for the murder of