What is the correct spelling for PLOG?
This word (Plog) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLOG
- clog Even now, when the Spanish ships were proved to clog the enterprise, he persisted in merely counting numbers, and in asserting that Villeneuve might still neutralize the force of Calder and Cornwallis.
- flog If you don't flog a biting horse he'll bite again.
- log Gordon sat down on a log close by, and looked at Nasmyth.
- plod We passed through Pieters without a check at the same toilsome plod and on to Nelthorpe.
- plop Timothy Lean filled the shovel, hesitated, and then in a movement which was like a gesture of abhorrence he flung the dirt into the grave, and as it landed it made a sound-plop.
- plot She brought with her a thousand old soldiers from the Low Countries, for she had heard rumours of a plot to seize her on landing.
- plow They could pull a plow for ten hours, then do it again the next day and the day after, and still come back for more."
- ploy People are more than ever like segregated imbeciles, each absorbed in his or her own ploy .
- plug Call out again and I'll plug you sure!
- blog , and author of Styling Android, a blog dedicated to the thematic styling of Android applications.