What is the correct spelling for PLOGCOCK?
This word (Plogcock) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLOGCOCK
- Logcock You hear the loud cackle of a logcock making the daily round of his preserves, but you are not likely to get more than a glimpse of his black plumage or a gleam of his blood-red crest.
- place Thoughts of wooing and marriage were out of place and of secondary importance beside the needs of the Great War, into which he was going heart and soul.
- police A Court of Petty Sessions established by Act of Parliament, held every day, morning & evening, (Sunday excepted) by two Magistrates, for matters of Police , and various Offences, Misdemeanors, &c.
- policy We can therefore estimate the policy of the Bank of England in the three panics which have happened since the Act of 1844, without inquiring into the effect of the Act itself.
- public It is now about seventy-five years since Hahnemann made public , and taught this new system of medicine.
53 words made from the letters PLOGCOCK
5 letter words made from PLOGCOCK:clock, golok, golop, plock, plook, pokol, polog.
4 letter words made from PLOGCOCK:clog, cloo, clop, cock, coco, coko, cook, cool, coop, gook, gool, goop, kcop, kloo, klop, kogo, kolo, kolp, kopo, lgoc, lock, loco, logo, looc, loog, look, loop, ocko, oklo, plog, pock, poko, polk, polo, pook, pool.
3 letter words made from PLOGCOCK:cog, col, coo, cop, goo, gop, log, loo, lop, pol.