What is the correct spelling for PLOI?
This word (Ploi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLOI
- plod "And that," smiled Hastings lazily, "that is the holy end to which the faithful plod ,-the slaughter of these small fish with a bit of silk and feather."
- plop The cigar dropped out of my gaping mouth with a tiny plop and a short hiss quite audible in the absolute stillness of all things under heaven.
- plot Who knows how many are waiting for the little plot of ground?
- plow I'll plow the furrows!
- ploy Surely the ritual had gone far enough, the samurai negotiating ploy of making your adversary be first to reveal his game plan.
- poi When you travel on one of these little native schooners you must provide food for yourself, for poi and a little beef or fish make up the sea ration as well as the land food of the Hawaiian.