What is the correct spelling for PLOIT?
This word (Ploit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLOIT
- lit After an hour or two the firing slackened a lit tle, and presently, with great caution, a lit tle lamp, carefully shrouded with a blanket, was lit . When the stove-pipe smoke breaks sudden off and the sky is weirdly lit And the careless feel of a bit of steel burns like a red-hot spit – Ballad of Basphemous Bill by Hank Snow
- lot The inhabitants are a poor, wretched lot . We've fought with many men acrost the seas, An' some of 'em was brave an' some was not: The Paythan an' the Zulu an' Burmese; But the Fuzzy was the finest o' the lot. – "Fuzzy-Wuzzy" by Rudyard Kipling
- pelt Realizing, in much pain, that some protection for his feet was an absolute necessity, he tore a pelt in two for sandals.
- pilot As he spoke, the skipper turned to step into the pilot house. Only my circumstance revised it Hijacked the role and went and shot the pilot – High Definition by Lupe Fiasco Feat. Snoop Dogg & Pooh Bear
- pit The other party filled up the rest of the pit and the theatre; but the heads were mostly assembled under the box of his majesty. You come on down to the pit Come on down to where the vipers spit – Welcome To The Pit by Bruce Dickinson
- plaid As soon as the family were gone to rest, she wrapped herself in her plaid and finding a passage through one of the low embrasures of Snawdoun, with a fleet step made her way to the citadel and to me.
- plait Her hair, hastily knotted up in the hurry of the previous night, hung in a thick plait to the curve of her waist; the nape of her neck showed beside it milk-white.
- plat The arena allotted for this hymeneal contest, was a level space in front of the village-inn, and near the centre of a grass-plat, reserved in the midst of the village denominated "the green."
- pleat For a cap bandage, fold over the edge of the diagonal edge, place on the head with the folded edge just above the eyes; pleat the edges hanging down over the ears into small folds so that the bandage lies smoothly; carry the ends around the head; cross at the back, and tie in a square knot in front.
- plight Remember my unhappy plight , and let one victim satisfy you for the present."