What is the correct spelling for PLORA?
This word (Plora) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLORA
- flora All this while what was Flora doing?
- lira Can anybody raise a lira or two?
- lore By this means, to use the words of Mr. Thomas North, our leading authority on bell lore , the old and feeble, as well as the young and active, may have a fair start.
- lyra Every half hour we are something like ten thousand miles nearer to the constellation of Lyra than we should have been if the solar system were not animated by this motion.
- para Our gallant sergeant, sister Wicks, who had organised and run the whole of the three Salles since November '14, suddenly developed para -typhoid, and with great difficulty was persuaded to go to bed.
- peoria "I think so, sir," said Peoria , timidly; "but, anyhow, there was Larry;" and she showed signs of weeping.
- pillory He had witnessed the punishments of the pillory -by summary sentence of Star Chamber and High Commission Court; he had been present at fearful spectacles, of ear-croppings and other mutilations; and, although among companions, who beheld such scenes with indifference-or often regarded them as sources of amusement-more than once had he been profoundly affected by them.
- plea Even now their appeal to public sentiment is mainly a special plea for defensive purposes, and has little or no educational value.
- pleura Inner layer of pleura and outer lining of lungs.
- plod However, it was useless to meet trouble half-way; so I determined to plod steadily onward and homeward, hoping for the best.
- plop Most pleasantly does that shingle ballast plop -rattle into the water when there is a catch of fish aboard.
- plot They all left the shell-shaped grass-plot and moved along together-Kathleen could scarcely tell even now whether her feet were on the ground or not-over the grass, till they came to a little pool of water-Kathleen's own little pool.
- plow His first crop was frozen, and his plow oxen died-I think I told you he has a little farm three or four days' ride back from the railroad."
- ploy As lang's they haud their han's frae what doesna belang to them, I dinna min' a bit ploy noo and than.
- plural One of the first acts of the new Liberal ministry in the session of 1906, was to bring in a bill to abolish plural voting altogether.
- polar He instructed mariners to direct their way in the sea by the lights of heaven; and particularly by the polar constellation.
- polka Let's go to the ballroom; I feel in the mood for a polka , and if there's any susceptible female there, I will fascinate her by my glances."
- pore Pore dear, there's not much pleasure to the'r ould lives.
- Gloria Even drawing into danger the girl for whom he felt- He shut Gloria out of his mind.
- Lori Lori shook her curls angrily at such an evasive opinion, and leaned back in her chair abruptly terminating the conversation.
- Lara Don Diego Ordo[~n]ez de Lara then pulled off the black gauze that had veiled the Standard, and went out with it to the porch of the cathedral, where he cried out three times-
- Lora And Lora covered her face with her hands and shuddered.