What is the correct spelling for PLOUGH?
This word (Plough) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLOUGH
- lough Slipping away from the grip of Cornwallis, he was to pass out of sight of land and disembark his troops in Lough Swilly.
- plow This custom is permissible only on slopes too steep for the successful operation of a side hill plow , or where from lack of draft animals all cultivation has to be done by hand.
- ploy What we have here is, of course, a ploy to make the characters seem more real, and Cervantes makes this assertion with a broad wink, for while we are "suspending our disbelief," we also know that it is nothing more than his artistry.
- plug He will go to make the arrest and they'll plug him.
- plush Presently a servant dressed in crimson plush and golden lace entered and bowed low before her.
- pouch It was in the courier's pouch from Potsdam."
- slough The floor of the yard was often soft, so that the hoofs of the cattle trod deep into it-a perfect slough in wet weather.
- Pugh No, I keep to my own place; and I had to turn out old Bessie Pugh this very last Sunday night, as I found a-cocked up there, tho' I was not a matter of five minutes late.
36 words made from the letters PLOUGH
5 letter words made from PLOUGH:ghoul, lough, phlog, plugh.
4 letter words made from PLOUGH:ghul, gohl, golu, goup, gulo, gulp, hugo, loph, oglu, ogpu, ough, ouph, pgoh, phou, plog, plug, pugo, puhl, pulo, ugoh, upgo.
3 letter words made from PLOUGH:gop, hog, hop, hug, log, lop, lug, luo, pol, pug, pul.