What is the correct spelling for PLUBBING?
This word (Plubbing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLUBBING
- clubbing The guards reversed their rifles and began clubbing with their butt ends-clubbing the old women who tried to toss food to the prisoners, clubbing the little children who stretched out handfuls of chocolate, clubbing the white-haired men who thrust cigarettes into the pockets of the torn, stained French uniforms. You were a dancer who could always be found clubbin' Now you're world renowned with the frown you're luggin' – Millie Pulled A Pistol On Santa by de la soul
- Blabbing "Don't you dare to go blabbing around the country!
- Lobbing If you are minded to bolt, I said, remember you have a charge of gunpowder lobbing below your chin.
- Plucking In the cultivation of tea, there is the chance of plucking leaves nearly every month of the year.
- Plugging "Luck and plugging did it.
- Pluming As a child she had learned to understand the speech of birds, and this was now of great use to her, for, seeing a raven pluming itself on a pine bough, she cried softly to it: "Dear bird, cleverest of all birds, as well as swiftest on wing, wilt thou help me?"
88 words made from the letters PLUBBING
5 letter words made from PLUBBING:bbgun, bblig, bingu, bulbi, bulin, bungl, gubbi, gulin, luing, lungi, lupin, ngilu, nibbl, pingu, pling, pugin, pugni.
3 letter words made from PLUBBING:bbl, bib, big, bin, bpi, bug, bun, gib, gin, gnp, gnu, gui, gun, lin, lip, lpn, lug, ngu, nib, nig, nil, nip, nlp, nub, pig, pin, pub, pug, pul, pun, uni, unp.
4 letter words made from PLUBBING:bgbi, bilu, binu, blip, blub, buil, buin, bulb, bung, gipn, glib, glub, guib, guil, guli, gulp, iglu, inul, lbpg, ling, lipu, lnbp, luin, lung, nipl, pibb, pilu, ping, pinu, plug, puig, puli, pung, puni, ubin, ugli, ugni, ulin, unip.