What is the correct spelling for PLUKING?
This word (Pluking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLUKING
- hulking When at last I reached Crofton, my journey's end, it turned out that the station staff consisted of a half-witted individual, who was stationmaster, porter, and clerk combined, and a hulking lad who did whatever else there was to do.
- liking I was awfully disappointed-and yet I couldn't help liking him, he was so honest.
- lurking Already he was lurking near its entrance.
- peking One hot day during my summer vacation, while sitting on the veranda of a house among the hills, fifteen miles west of Peking , my friend, Mrs. C. H. Fenn, said to me: "Have you noticed those rhymes, Mr. Headland?"
- planking And, in truth, the bravest could not repress a feeling of terror when thinking that the planking might have given way and the sea have invaded us.
- poking It was only by the strenuous exertions of all hands, and by pulling up the camels' legs with ropes, and poking tarpaulins into the vacated holes, that we finally rescued them without loss.
- Bulking Then came the chugging passage of the bay, and the landing at the new dock they had not even heard of, but where they did not pause long, so eager were they all to inspect the mess-shack, bulking large and unfamiliar through the gathering dusk.
- Pulping It was made for five horses, and did a great deal of useful work, grinding the Indian corn into fine flour for home consumption and for sale to neighboring settlers, and into coarse meal, and pulping the pumpkins and roots for the pigs and other animals.
95 words made from the letters PLUKING
5 letter words made from PLUKING:gikun, gulik, gulin, kipng, kling, knipl, kulig, kulin, luing, lukin, lungi, lunik, lupin, ngilu, pikul, pingu, pking, pling, plink, plunk, pugin, pugni, pulik.
3 letter words made from PLUKING:gin, gnp, gnu, gui, gun, ilk, ink, kin, kip, kui, lin, lip, lpn, lug, ngu, nig, nil, nip, nlp, pig, pin, pku, pug, pul, pun, uni, unp.
4 letter words made from PLUKING:gipn, glik, guil, guli, gulp, gunk, iglu, inuk, inul, kgil, kiln, king, kinu, kiul, klin, klip, kuli, kulp, kung, liku, ling, link, lipu, luik, luin, luki, lung, lunk, nipl, pilu, ping, pink, pinu, plug, puig, puli, pulk, pung, puni, punk, ugli, ugni, ulin, unik, unip.