What is the correct spelling for PLUNCK?
This word (Plunck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PLUNCK
- planck 2002 — Astronomers at the Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics present evidence for the hypothesis that Sagittarius A* is a supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way galaxy 2002 — NASAs Chandra X-ray Observatory identifies double galactic black holes system in merging galaxies NGC 6240 2004 — Further observations by a team from UCLA present even stronger evidence supporting Sagittarius A* as a black hole.
- plank I want to talk over this Plank matter with you; I want you to listen, too." Of walking down the same old plank And maybe I'm about to tank – On Automatic by Michael Penn
- pluck Please reward our pluck And save this duck – Prayer for a Duck by Unknown Author
- plunk Of course, if I were the heroine of a really nice melodrama, in such a scene as Dick and I went through, I should have been accompanied by slow music, with lime-light every time I turned my head, which would have heartened me up very much; while Dick would have had villain music-plink, plink, plunk !
- punk We'll have to adopt that plan right here in the store, and make it a rule always to agree with what the customer suggests, tell them it is a good idea, even if it's punk , and then kind of lead 'em around to doing what we think they ought to do!
- plunks There's two thousand plunks due me to-day on that there agreement.