What is the correct spelling for PLUNDGE?
This word (Plundge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLUNDGE
- lounge Madame Patoff turned away, and crossed the room; then she sank down upon the lounge which I have described as surrounded with books, and, taking a volume in her hand, she began to read, with the utmost unconcern.
- lung A machine gun bullet had gone through his chest, just missing his lung.
- lunge Something big and unbearable seemed to have broken finally out of Evan in that first murderous lunge, leaving him lighter and cooler and quicker upon his feet.
- plane I turned rite to Mr. Seward, and ses I, "Boss, I'm goin to speak plane."
- pledge "I will not pledge myself to administer it, but I will act as circumstances demand.
- plug He knocked the ashes from his pipe, took a plug of tobacco from his pouch, and began to cut up a supply for another smoke.
- plumage Just in front of him, on the bureau, was a stuffed golden-wing, with wings and tail spread to show to best advantage the beautiful plumage.
- plunder "He doesn't need to go to his father, or to the Jews either, when he can plunder me.
- plunge His course of action had not been the wild plunge which Peter McSwain had suggested.
- plunger The Goodwood Plunger raised his hat slightly and bowed.
- plunk He would have put you on swampin' at one plunk a day and your grub.
- Plunged And that she too had plunged to the bottom of my own soul, her question was sufficient evidence.
- plunges But this conclusion plunges us into a serious difficulty.
- plunked Can't afford to have no horse like that plunked low down, careful, in the middle.
- most lived-in
- most livedin
- most livelong