What is the correct spelling for PLUNDGER?
This word (Plundger) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLUNDGER
- plunder Care is taken to prevent any thing being taken from those who do not bear arms against us, or who do not directly assist our enemies; whatever other people are deprived of we do not call plunder, but property fairly taken from the enemy; and what cannot be carried away conveniently we destroy, if we think proper.
- plunge Some shook hands, believing that at any moment the ship might make the last fatal plunge, and sink beneath the waves.
- plunger The Goodwood Plunger turned his back to the lights so that the people passing could not see his face, and tore the letter up slowly and dropped it piece by piece over the balcony.
- Plunged Down one of these they plunged; Peter was conscious of faces watching them.
- plunders Her ring the poppy snatches, and the rose With laughter plunders all her gusty plumes.