What is the correct spelling for PLUNDWER?
This word (Plundwer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PLUNDWER
- blantyre Lord Blantyre drew the rein a little.
- blender She put my tender, heart in a blender And still I surrender – Nookie by limp bizkit
- blinder What it was that she wanted I do not know nor why she could not get it; although, if the thing concerned those other two, the only reason that she could not get it was that they were both as blind as bats-blinder than bats.
- blunder Such a blunder sometimes it makes me wonder why I even bring the thunder – Cabinet Battle #1 by Unknown Author
- planetary A recognition of the planetary system, and of the great fact that the earth moves eastward through the heavens, in a soft and tender love-song!
- plantar The inferior surface is slightly hollowed, and is in relation with the sole, or plantar surface of the hoof.
- planter The result was that Powhatan's appetite for war speedily diminished; and when Captain Argall, in April, 1613, by a shrewd trick got possession of Pocahontas, he offered peace, which was confirmed in April, 1614, by the marriage of Pocahontas to a leading planter named John Rolfe.
- plunder Look through the window's grated square: Nothing to see! For fear of plunder, The cross is down and the altar bare, As if thieves don't fear thunder. – By The Fire-Side by Robert Browning