What is the correct spelling for PNCE?
This word (Pnce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PNCE
- once Then they all laughed at once -I know not why.
- pace Rainey began to pace the cabin again, and then went back into his own room to line the thing up.
- ponce Two days after the landing at Guamico, Lieutenant Perry Cochrane, of Eau Claire, an officer of the Third, was sent forward with seventeen other Eau Claire men, to open up the railway line leading to the little village of Yauco, lying about twenty miles westward of Ponce , and to capture that place.
- puce I do not ask for silk attire, For purple, no, nor puce ; The only wear that I require Is something plain and loose, A quiet set of reach-me-downs for serviceable use.
- Pence It is a great moral force that does not reckon in terms of pounds or pence.