What is the correct spelling for PND?
This word (Pnd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for PND
- end Shortly before her end she had a dream. Is all my dreaming at an end? Or do you still wait for me, Dream Giver Just around the riverbend? Last Update: July, 01st – Just Around The River Bend by Unknown Author
- nd "'Nora, I'd give another guinea for another kiss like thet,' 'nd then she come back agin a-sayin': 'Yo ken hev another without any mo' guinea,' 'nd kissed me agin, 'nd ther whole family laffed.
- pad Yet now even the high tenor of old Teroini, who lay on a pad with neither legs nor arms, was mixed into the chorus. Yo, do me a favor, and pick up a pen and pad And try and write down the numbers of the men you've had – Truly Yours by Kool G Rap & DJ Polo
- pd Alzog, ii., 92-104, 184. Butler, ch. 30, 31, 55, 56, 57. Chantrel, pd. 3, ch. 1. Cheetham, ch. 9. Crooks, ch. 24, 33. Doellinger, i., ch. 1, sec. 9-10; ii., ch. 5, sec. 1; iii., ch. 4, sec. 1. Dunning, 131-160.
- pond There is a pond not far from Grandpa Ford's house, and when it freezes, as it will when the rain stops, you and the others can go skating.
- And And so would you."
- Ind N. J. Menier, 93 Ind.