What is the correct spelling for PNDERED?
This word (Pndered) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PNDERED
- Endeared But poor Hubbard was in a hurry, and moreover possessed that optimistic temperament that so endeared him to all who knew him.
- Hindered The novelty of his occupation and attire made up for their discomfort, and he would probably have been willing to force his broad feet into boots if they had been given to him, although he had never worn clothes in his life before, and must have found that they hindered his movements at every stride.
- Pandered But the emperors generally, and not least Vespasian's sons, encouraged and pandered to the lust for blood.
- Rendered His acknowledged literary skill and his passion for accuracy rendered it almost certain that his history would be both fascinating and truthful.
- Tendered A vote of thanks was tendered me and a request for a copy for publication.
- Wandered She did not mean to do wrong; she had just wandered off, singing a little song, and talking to herself, and picking the pretty butter-cups that grew in the grass; and when she looked up, she could not see her home; she only saw the little old gentleman that she called "Grandpa."
- Wondered But I just wondered if you'd seen him to-day."
- Pondered Betty pondered a little, sitting on the floor in front of her sister.
- Sundered Ere the earliest peep of morn Blew King Olaf's bugle-horn; And forever sundered ride Bridegroom and bride!
55 words made from the letters PNDERED
3 letter words made from PNDERED:ded, den, dre, edd, edp, end, ene, ern, nee, pee, pen, per, pre, red, rep.
4 letter words made from PNDERED:deed, deep, deer, depr, edde, eden, ende, ered, erne, need, nerd, peed, peen, peer, pene, reed, reen, rend.
5 letter words made from PNDERED:dende, depen, dered, dnepr, dreed, dreen, edern, edner, edper, ended, endre, erden, erned, neder, nedre, pened, preed, preen, prend, reded, reden, rende.