What is the correct spelling for POASTED?
This word (Poasted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POASTED
- parted Her parted lips were ready to speak-to smile.
- paste Had that in our last lesson, but the girls are all crazy about puff-paste, so they won't try pigeons.
- pasted Tom might well ask, for the corners of Hardy's room were covered with sheets of paper of different sizes, pasted against the wall in groups.
- poised Above the prostrate Denver hovered a poised phantom of eerie light.
- posed At the present moment he was intensely self-conscious; with Pennyloaf's eye upon him, he posed for effect.
- posted Both letters he posted the next morning before starting for Berlin, thus destroying all possibility of a return to Castle Osternau.
- poster The poster must be read and re-read, and the printer's name observed and commented on, or, if handled, the thickness of the paper felt between thumb and finger.
- potted With this help the best of the potted pigeons were eaten, while a lively discussion went on about what they would have next time.
- roasted We were lying by the camp-fire, roasted on one side, frozen on the other.
- toasted He would be toasted, complimented, and, in short, the hero of the day in that beautiful home.
- Boasted Every stream knows thee as brother, Don, thou river boasted wide!
- Coasted Several girls swept their own rooms, and liked it after they saw Miss Orne do hers in a becoming dust-cap; and these same pioneers, headed by Sally, boldly coasted on the hill, swung clubs in the coach-house, and played tag in the bowling-alley rainy days.
- Passed Rosalind passed the point by.
- Patted "Sure did," he replied, and patted her head.
- Ported Super Puzzle Bobble was ported to the GameCube in 2003, under the name of Super Puzzle Bobble/Bust-A-Move All-Stars, and also Bust-A-Move 3000.
189 words made from the letters POASTED
3 letter words made from POASTED:ade, ado, adp, ape, apt, asp, ate, atp, das, dat, des, doa, doe, dos, dot, dts, eat, edo, edp, eos, epa, est, eta, oas, oat, ode, oed, ops, opt, pad, pas, pat, pea, pes, pet, poa, pod, poe, pot, psa, pst, sad, sap, sat, sea, sep, set, sod, sop, sot, spa, stp, tad, tao, tap, tea, ted, tod, toe, top.
5 letter words made from POASTED:adept, adeso, adopt, aesop, aetos, apest, apsed, aptos, dapto, dates, deats, depot, depts, desto, doats, doest, dopas, dopes, dosta, oates, odepa, odesa, odets, opeta, opted, ostad, ostap, paedo, paseo, paste, pasto, pates, pedot, pesta, poeas, poeta, poets, posad, posed, posta, poste, potae, poted, potes, saepo, sated, sdate, sepad, sepat, sodae, soeda, spade, spate, spead, speat, spode, stape, stead, stoae, stoda, stoep, taepo, taped, tased, taspo, teads, tepas, todas, todea, todes, toeas, tosed, tsade.
4 letter words made from POASTED:adps, apse, atop, date, deop, dopa, dope, dose, dote, dots, east, eats, epos, esop, oast, oate, odet, oeta, opet, pads, paoe, past, pate, pato, peat, pedo, peso, pest, peto, poet, pose, post, pots, ptsd, sade, sate, sdot, seat, sept, seta, soap, soda, spat, spot, step, stop, taos, tape, taps, teso, toad, toda, toea, toed, tope, tops.