What is the correct spelling for PODEIDON?
This word (Podeidon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for PODEIDON
- deaden I thank Heaven that the evils which I have suffered have had no tendency to deaden my affections, to narrow my heart.
- eiderdown You haven't by any chance brought an eiderdown pillow?"
- padded His tuneful whistle sounds again, finely shaded, with rushes of the air, his fists bigdrumming on his padded knees.
- padding It was like the bark of a dog shut up in a distant cellar; it explained the padding of the doors.
- pardon Pardon, it is gone.
- paterson Scotch men who wished to be thought wise looked as like Paterson as they could.
- pedant And what under the sun do your fine Latin words mean, you pompous old pedant?
- pontoon "Toward the close of the afternoon General Howard's division, to which I belong, crossed the pontoon bridge whose building had cost us more than one gallant soldier.
- portend Such extraordinary and unwonted attention to dress could portend but one of two things-a journey or a funeral.
- Pitied "I pitied you because you were ill and lonely.
- Peterson "He's not the only one who's got that way," said Peterson, gaily, when he had been similarly supplied.