What is the correct spelling for POEITRY?
This word (Poeitry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POEITRY
- paltry Here is a courier come to-day from His Grace the Duke of Grafton, and to-morrow there will be a score, and a king's messenger from His Majesty among them-and all this trouble is given by a miserable, little, paltry , petti-Begone, sir, before I say too much!
- pantry "Mother, say, mother," he continued, as his mother emerged from the pantry , "I don't see any thing of that hammer.
- parity To be sure, the Sherman law allowed the secretary of the treasury to redeem the treasury notes of 1890 in gold or silver at his discretion, but it contained a proviso that the established policy of the United States was to maintain the two metals on a parity or equality.
- pastry The pastry habit is growing on us all.
- peary Don't get it into ye'er head that if me frind Baldwin or Peary iver wint north iv Milwaukee an' come acrost th' North Pole they'd carve their names on it or hist a flag over it or bring it home with thim on a thruck an' set it up on th' lake front.
- peaty Although the interior of the building when discovered was full of "bog" or peaty matter, it seems when inhabited to have been surrounded by growing trees, some of the trunks and roots of which are still preserved in their natural position.
- perry I'll carry it back and give it to Mr. Perry ."
- petty He had become a petty officer, and there was every prospect of his doing well.
- piety I will send a holy image 'Gainst the foe with thee, To it kneeling, dearest Being, Pray with piety !
- pity Whatever it is, I do pity you; I said that.
- poet Nay, in that country, at that time, and for long after, even to be a poet was a disgrace.
- poetic Ever since the poetic Job uttered the profound question, "If a man die shall he live again?"
- poetry He's soft-headed and talks poetry .
- portiere In the library itself a heavy tapestry curtained its opening, while an equally heavy portiere took the place of a door at the other end.
- portray The pen that has traced these events is too feeble to portray the state into which this change of scenery and decorations threw the Vicar of Wrexhill.
- pottery In digging round it and on the other side, at some little distance from the skeleton we found a large vase of rude pottery , resembling very much the cantaro used by the Indians now as water-jar.
- potty But I am potty .
- poultry The other meats-chicken, duck, and other poultry , game, etc.
- powdery As I climbed through the second tier of boxes, I was surprised to feel on all sides of me a soft, powdery substance, resembling dust scattered over the boards wherever they lay horizontally; but on passing into the triangular space by the piano-case, I found the lower half of this cavity filled with the same dust, so that, as I stepped upon it, I sank up to the ankles.
- pretty Though Miss Nettleship was very pretty , I didn't lose my heart to her.
- purity What opinion would he form of the purity of her mind, the innocence of her soul, if an incident like this failed to shock her deeply?
- topiary They are skilled, or some of them, in topiary , and when the garden of a tiny, red-tiled cottage contains a shaven yew tree recognisable as a fair-sized bird, the tenour of village life must be agreeably even.
- Pedro "No, no, Pedro , not while you owe these twelve reales.
- Petra The subject was Petra .
- poets "But why aren't you a reader of the poets ?
148 words made from the letters POEITRY
4 letter words made from POEITRY:eipo, etoy, irey, iyer, iypt, opet, opry, orte, orti, otey, peor, peri, pert, peto, peyo, pier, pioy, pity, piye, poer, poet, poit, pore, port, poti, poty, prey, pyre, reit, reti, riot, ripe, rite, riyo, roey, rope, ropy, rote, roye, rype, teip, tepi, tero, tery, tier, tipo, tire, tiro, tiye, toei, toer, toey, tope, topi, topy, tore, tory, toye, toyi, trei, treo, trey, trio, trip, troy, type, typo, tyre, tyro, yeri, yeti, yipe, yore, ytre.
3 letter words made from POEITRY:epi, ert, ipo, ire, opt, ore, pei, per, pet, pie, pit, poe, poi, pot, pre, pro, pry, pyr, rep, ret, rio, rip, rit, roe, rot, rye, ter, tie, tip, toe, top, tor, toy, tri, try, tyr, yet, yip.
5 letter words made from POEITRY:opter, oteri, petro, petyr, peyto, piert, piety, piory, pioye, pirot, piter, pitre, poety, poire, porty, poter, poyer, preti, preto, proti, ptero, pyrte, repot, ropey, rotie, royte, tepoy, tirey, toper, tripe, tripy, troie, trope, tropy, typer, tyrie.