What is the correct spelling for POETY?
This word (Poety) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POETY
- party Were you at that supper party ? I next saw you, you was at a party. Thought you was a queen, oh so flirty. – Kangaroo by this mortal coil
- patty Patty began to look sick, and her green dress wasn't as becoming as it had been while she was just plain mad.
- peaty In the south-west it does well in the open against a north wall, in peaty compost, often bearing its flowers as late as Christmas.
- pet Mr. Parlin kissed his little daughters's pale cheek, and said, "Then we will call you pet names; will that do?"
- petty Margaret had taken the family abroad-she had inherited something from her mother-and suddenly they had come back to New York, and Larry had found a petty job in the city.
- piety So you, Martha, must do the piety for all of us.
- pity Forgive me, and pity me, and remember me in your prayers, as I shall forgive, and pity , and remember you.
- poesy I have indeed observed that the spirit of poesy is your kind companion.
- poet Caught between two lies, the poet was at a loss what to do.
- poetry I thought you liked poetry , Molly!
- port At that time Mr. Richardson was also captain of the port .
- porto A fortnight after this conversation, Captain Manly returned with the treasure; and the Enterprise, commanded by another officer, returned from Porto Rico, with a letter from the governor in reply to one from the admiral, in which the rescue of his daughter by Edward had been communicated.
- Pete The girl was laughing now, and as Pete helped her off with her coat he was practically breathing down her neck.
- poets Let greater poets greater themes profess: My modest lines seek but the hand's caress That tells me, reader, of thy tenderness.
- pot It is said that a certain family in the village became suddenly rich; and, many years afterwards, a large and ancient pot , supposed to have been that in which the buried treasure had been contained, was found in the Coquet.