What is the correct spelling for POFESSED?
This word (Pofessed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POFESSED
- pleased You don't look pleased ; you never do.
- poised When she was satisfied that he had nothing more to add, she looked at him, her needle poised in the air.
- posed Stefana had "posed" them in all the little pictures.
- possessed An uneasy feeling possessed him.
- pressed He pressed himself close up to me, and said eagerly, "No, no!
- professed Both of these charming ladies professed to adore Mr. Pless's wife up to the time the trial for divorce came up.
- Fussed "And I'll bet they were fussed up about things," said Jesse.
- Passed Hour after hour passed.
78 words made from the letters POFESSED
4 letter words made from POFESSED:deep, deop, dope, dose, doss, epos, esop, feed, fess, fode, foes, fops, fpoe, pedo, peed, peso, pose, sede, seed, seef, seep, sees, sefo, seso, sops, ssef, sspe.
5 letter words made from POFESSED:deeps, defeo, defoe, depoe, deseo, desse, dopes, doses, essop, feeds, feeps, feess, feods, fesse, fosse, posed, poses, posse, seeps, seseo, sespe, speed, spees, speos, spode, spods.
3 letter words made from POFESSED:des, doe, dos, edo, edp, eos, ese, fed, fee, fes, foe, fop, ode, oed, ops, pee, pes, pod, poe, see, sep, sod, sop, sos, sse.