What is the correct spelling for POIICE?
This word (Poiice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POIICE
- pace Let us keep pace with you.
- peace So peace and firm friendship were made.
- piece Nor won't be yet-a-piece, if you ask my opinion."
- pierce Only then did a cry of distress, seemingly from far off, pierce Kurt's ears.
- plaice The Plaice , on the other hand, are smaller than those of the North Sea, and the males have the scales spinulate over a considerable portion of the upper side.
- poise Her poise , her gentleness, her dignity, were the effects which people saw.
- police If I see you here in an hour's time the police shall turn you out."
- policy He therefore thought it good policy to affect to be of their way of thinking.
- ponce At the same instant, from the fortress lately taken by Ponce de Leon, the artillery opened upon the Moors, and did deadly havoc.
- pose Don't you s'pose, Miss Deerin', there'll be a whole heaven for the children by themselves?
- posse In eternal peace he placed the supreme happiness of the Gods: a state of peaceful contemplation- Sed mage pacata posse omnia mente tueri- he regards as the only true religion for man: the 'mute and uncomplaining' peace of the grave reconciles him to the thought of everlasting death.
- pounce He divines when he will hesitate, when he will stumble, and he is ready to pounce upon him and force his hesitation into an attempt at concealment, his stumble into a fall.
- price What is your price ?"
- puce We came to the conclusion that something of the sort was necessary, for as often as not we had to perform in front of puce -coloured curtains that hardly showed us up to the best advantage.
- pumice "As for its name, we call it Whale Island," replied the man; "but as for where we are, we cannot exactly tell ourselves, for we are a floating island, being composed entirely of pumice stone, whose specific gravity, as you must know, is much lighter than that of water."
- voice And his voice gave way.