What is the correct spelling for POING?
This word (Poing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POING
- going And he was going to leave it all.
- pain It left me, and then I got a terrible pain in my side.
- paine When, for instance, Thomas Paine said, "To do good is my religion," he had at least the justification of believing in a deity, but apart from this the only cause for his calling the desire to do good a religion is that there had grown up the fashion of calling one's rule of life a religion.
- pin If he asks: "Should a wife have pin money?"
- pine The mansion is built of pine .
- ping Twang, ping , tinkle tinkle.
- point That's not the point , sir.
- poking "He's a regular old brick, is the Captain," he said to Tom, on the last evening of the old gentleman's visit, "but by Jove, I can't help thinking he must be poking fun at us half his time.