What is the correct spelling for POINTINT?
This word (Pointint) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for POINTINT
- content I-I can forget everything that has even been, if I know she is right happy and content-but I must know!"
- intent He was too intent upon success.
- painting Again she looked at the wet painting.
- panting "Ah' mighty right He war'," Sally now muttered, panting up the last rise.
- pendant A pendant, or whatever you call it, to that which has been troubling Muriel.
- pendent Excepting the portage paths farther up the valley, notably that of St. Esprit, and important chiefly as fur-trading paths, there remains but one other historic portage path across the ridge of stone and swamp and prairie from which are pendent, on the one side, all the silver streams of the Mississippi Valley and, on the other side, all the Great Lakes and all the rivers that flow into them.
- penitent Snowden gathered up the lines and followed after her, calling,-"Milly, Milly-Miss Ridge," in a penitent, frightened voice.
- pinpoint "The other end's just a pinpoint.
- pointed I pointed this out to her.
- pointing If I had only a gun I could pick them off so easily,' and he made as though he was holding a gun and pointing at them.
- portent "Being myself wholly sceptical as to the existence of any such portent as the vampire, the supernatural theory of the good doctor furnished, in my opinion, but another instance of learning and intelligence oddly associated with some one hallucination.
- potent Nevertheless, it remains true that a religion, once formed, becomes a potent factor in the future strength and progress of a people.
- pounding Someone was trying the lock, then came a loud pounding on the door.
- punting What is there remarkable about an old lady of eighty not punting?
- paintings There are a few fine paintings in these city churches.
- barking up wrong tree
- clues in
- genetic disorders
- genetic modifications