What is the correct spelling for POKADOT?
This word (Pokadot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POKADOT
- cadet Men who had been officers of Ulster Volunteers got their commissions as a matter of course; the officer of National Volunteers had to prove his competence in the cadet company.
- pact In the sculpture of Osterburken, they ratify their pact with solemn gestures before an altar.
- picador In a few moments he brought another picador to the ground, and, carried on by his own impetus, passed over the body, but, with a violent effort, recovered himself, and turned short round upon his prostrate prey, glared over him for a moment with a low bellow, almost a howl, and, raising his fore feet a little from the ground, so as to give full force to the blow, thrust both horns into the stomach of the fallen picador .
- picot A dainty picot -braid edges the design.
- pocked And away behind the South Loamshires, on the shell-pocked ground that now boiled and heaved like some monstrous sulphur spring, with thick black and yellow fumes drifting slowly across it, there lay the first fruits of the harvest: a few of the gaps in the evening's roll-call.
- pocket 4176. But did you ever go to Lerwick with money in your pocket , and make more of it than when you came with hosiery?
- pomaded He had rubicund cheeks, long hair very much pomaded , trailing in the back and drawn up in crescents along his temples.
- potato The corn, apple, and potato business fixed him as far as farming is concerned, though he ought to have known that his course in regard to them would have resulted just as it did.
- Piked But the dress of the ecclesiastic was as little according to our modern notions of what beseems the Church as can well be conceived: his tunic and surcoat, of a rich amber, contrasted well with the clear darkness of his complexion; his piked shoes, or beakers, as they were called, turned up half-way to the knee; the buckles of his dress were of gold, inlaid with gems; and the housings of his horse, which was of great power, were edged with gold fringe.
- Poked At that instant, one of the chaps in the other watch, poked his head in through the starboard doorway.
71 words made from the letters POKADOT
3 letter words made from POKADOT:ado, adp, apt, atp, dak, dat, doa, dot, oak, oat, oka, opt, oto, pad, pat, pkd, poa, pod, pot, tad, tao, tap, tko, tod, too, top.
5 letter words made from POKADOT:adopt, akoto, dapto, koopa, opoka, otoka, pokot, pooka, potok, tokdo.
4 letter words made from POKADOT:akot, akpo, atok, atop, dako, doka, dook, doot, dopa, doto, kado, kapd, koap, kood, koot, kopa, kopo, kota, koto, odak, okta, otak, otok, paok, pato, poko, pood, pook, poot, ptak, toad, toda, toka, toko, toop.