What is the correct spelling for POLKO?
This word (Polko) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POLKO
- pock Thereupon immediately a pale pock -marked man, of diminutive height, with high retreating forehead, and long thin hair, rose, and at once proceeded to make his way through the crowd: he would sing from the stage, of course!
- poky There's time enough yet for him to learn his letters and get poky ."
- pol Knowing him as I did, I considered that the weather looked black for Saint-Pol.
- pole Like some old highline pole Rest this ramblin fever in my soul. – Ramblin' Fever by Merle Haggard
- polk I never allowed any one of them to be copied; but gave one away, or two, for I am not at this day certain which, to Mr. Polk while he was President of the United States, having first asked and obtained Mrs. Lear's consent for that purpose.
- polka Regret came swiftly that he had not thought to inquire who was the owner of The Polka Saloon.
- poll At a moment's warning the Sheriff adjourned the poll to Newport Pagnell.
- polo "Sylla has known him all her life," interposed Mrs. Wriothesley; "but because she happened to know that Lionel could run, it does not follow that she knows whether he can play polo .
- pork Now vessels on the return voyage to Europe from the West Indies needed revictualing, and food, especially flesh, was at a premium in the islands of the Spanish Main; wherefore a great profit was to be turned in preserving beef and pork , and selling the flesh to homeward-bound vessels.