What is the correct spelling for POLLEB?
This word (Polleb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for POLLEB
- pallet White of the walls, white of her face, white of the pallet -the rest a breathless, ungleaming shadow that held a heat not from the sun, as it seemed, but from the centre of the earth.
- pellet As a result the hairs which are swallowed are carried around by the contractions of the stomach and gradually assume the form of a small pellet or ball.
- pleb There is no disguising the fact that Schubert, prince of musicians, was personally a hopeless little pleb .
- plebe "Why, my name is Dave Darrin," replied that plebe pleasantly.
- pole Ruth Lansing sprang up, pole in hand, from the shoulder of the bank behind which she had been hiding.
- poll Now you are a-going to poll -pry and question according to custom-I know what you're a-going to be up to.
- pollen The thicker sand fell entirely; there remained in the air a subtile red dust, something of the nature of pollen , through which the sun shone like a copper plate.
- polls Though the boys' mother had made them add to their prayers a petition that their Uncle William might win, and that he might secure the blessings of peace; and, though at family prayers, night and morning, the same petition was presented, the boys' uncle was beaten at the polls by a large majority.
- pulled "This seems to be a good place," he said, as he pulled in to the little beach.
- puller The king thoroughly understood the advantage which accrued to him from this state of things; and with that short-sighted shrewdness of the mere political wire-puller, in which few modern politicians have excelled him, he had from the outset preferred to fight his battle on constitutional questions in America rather than in England, in order that the national feeling of Englishmen might be arrayed on his side.
- pullet The fowls-a game rooster, a buff hen and a speckled pullet -hung in wicker baskets from wooden pegs at the back.
- pulley He knew that he could trust this rope, because it was the exact fellow of the one on the pulley s-and with the pulley rope they let down loads that were a good deal heavier than any man.
- Palled The crowded functions of the London season had somewhat palled upon her, though she had not quite owned it to herself; but here she was the centre of the system, the light around which these lesser lights revolved, and she seemed, under these conditions, to shine with an increased radiance.
- Pilled Thus by the Englishmen was brent, exiled, robbed, wasted and pilled the good, plentiful country of Normandy....
- Poled "To proceed by land through the marshes at night was impossible, but I found my coracle, which we had hidden under the bushes, and poled up the channel after the Romans, who were now some distance ahead.
- Polled At the Royal Northern Agricultural Society's show in 1867, he gained the Polled challenge-cup.
- Polly Once when Liza had been talking to Polly , Jim's daughter, Mrs. Blakeston had called her, and when the girl had come to her mother Liza saw that she spoke angrily, and they both looked across at her.
- Pooled Then he pooled the price which he knew the railroad would pay, with his own fortune to pay the whole bill, put the railroad in on the best sites at their own price, and held the balance of his purchases for himself.
- poles David stopped short, and his cat stopped, and they watched the wagon, with the poles behind it, go slowly down the road until it had got a little way beyond his house.
- POOLE Liverpool was then only beginning to emerge into its present commercial magnitude; and I carried with me letters to two merchants there, the one residing in Poole Lane, the other in Dale Street.
- co-equal In 1473 he had made an agreement with Emperor Frederick III of Habsburg according to which he would marry his daughter Mary the Rich to the Emperors son Archduke Maximilian I of Austria in exchange for the elevation of his Imperial territories to a "Kingd
38 words made from the letters POLLEB
3 letter words made from POLLEB:bel, bop, ell, leo, llb, lob, lop, pel, pob, poe, pol.
4 letter words made from POLLEB:bell, belo, boel, bole, boll, bope, lebo, lelo, lobe, loeb, lope, obel, oell, opel, pebl, pleb, pleo, poel, pole, poll.
5 letter words made from POLLEB:bello, boell, bolle, lobel, pello, polel, polle.